Thursday, February 25, 2010

DO want.

The thing is I'm not good with words. Really. They say all good writers are avid readers. But not all avid readers are good writers. I happen to be a very sucky writer.

I like reading.It's one of those things that has been constant in my entire life. Though the genre I obsess over has changed lots of times, reading has been the thing that gives me the most pleasure.

But, to tell the truth, I've realized I haven't done any pleasure reading lately. It's been like more than 2 weeks since I've read a book ;A;



Lol. I want this book. I really want it badly.Jasfer Fforde is indeed the master of literary allusions. lol. But the book's like 600 pesos and that's the paperback price, mind you. Moolah. I'm in desperate need of it. Here's to hoping that by the time I have money, this book will still be on the shelves. =4= wah.

0 comments: