Saturday, February 20, 2010

for some reason... i felt like writing this.

I am not a romantic person. That's a given. I suck at social relations and I think I will suck even more when I get into a non-platonic relationship. I'm a bit afraid of the whole "liking someone" business but I am not immune to it (much to my dismay). I'm currently 21 years old but I find myself acting like a teenager when it comes to liking someone that way. So sue me, I'm a whole lot delayed in the maturity department. I've had my first real person crush when I was almost 20, talk about delayed ,but it's to be expected from someone who's been practically avoidant for all her life.

People tend to underestimate the strength of their psychological immune system. I'm guilty of that too. Just when I thought that I'm through liking someone, that I've had enough of this liking someone , it happens again. hoo boy.

I'm not in love with the idea of love. In fact, I kinda dislike it. I do not like the idea of liking someone. But I guess it's inevitable. It's part of human nature to be attracted to someone, I guess. ahaha I give up. Maybe I'll try to enjoy the experience while I'm still (a bit) young.

0 comments: